Birthday Parties at Cricklewood Farm
On a farm, everyone works hard, so we welcome every chance to celebrate. And what better marker can you have for a life well spent than a birthday? Birthdays provide a perfect regular excuse for us to celebrate the wonderful people we get to have in our lives, so it’s a winning event whichever way you look at it!
Are YOU looking for a memorable place to have a birthday party? Cricklewood Farm is the spot for you! Enjoy a few hours out on the farm with your birthday child and some friends! Recommended for children aged 3 to 10 years old.
You can now book for the 2018 season – Available weekends only from August to October.
You can download our easy-to-use Cricklewood Party Invitation here – just print it out, cut it in half along the dotted line, fold each half in half (yes, we did indeed say that!) horizontally, then fold them in half again vertically, address and deliver! Two invitations on each page to help save trees!
A party for up to 10 kids includes:
Playtime at the Playground
Apple Picking or Pumpkin Painting (In Season)
Private Wagon Ride
Guided Exploration of the Mini Maze
Private Party Tent for 2 hours
Hot Dog, Chips and Cupcake with beverage (apple juice) for each child
Beverage (apple juice) for each child
All utensils, plates, and napkins
A Loot Bag to take home
2 Energetic Hosts
** Candy Apples for each child are optionally available at $3 each.
For Adult Guests – Hot Dog & Chips, Cupcake, with beverage (coffee, tea or apple juice)
$195.00 (+HST) per party of 9 children and the birthday child (10 children in total)
$12.00 (+HST) for each additional child.
$4.00 (+HST) for each additional adult (Parents of the birthday child have free admission.)
To reserve your special day, a $100 deposit is required. (Sorry, but we are unable to reserve the date until your payment is received. Deposits are non-refundable unless we are given 2 weeks notice.)
You may book using this form now if you wish. We accept Visa, Mastercard or Interac, or cheques can be made out to Cricklewood Farm and dropped off at the farm or mailed to 27 Grandview Rd., Brighton ON, K0K 1H0.
Rain or Shine, Kids Don’t Mind!!
Our parties run no matter what the weather. Encourage everyone to dress accordingly – boots, old shoes, layers of clothes. It’s best to come over-prepared, adults too!
Don’t worry we have lots of fun stuff in the tent for everyone to do on wet days and we provide rain ponchos for children when going in the mini maze.
Birthday Reservation Guidelines
- Maximum number = 14 (10 children and 4 adults)
- You may bring your own cake and candles. Refrigerated storage for your cake is available. The party package price remains the same whether or not you bring your own cake.
- The tent will be decorated but you are more than welcome to bring some of your own decorations.
- We will need your guest list emailed to us 2 days in advance. Please ask your guests to check in with admissions upon arrival and they will be provided with a sticker.
- We ask that you and your guests arrive 15 minutes prior to your party time and gather at the sign in the parking lot (it will have balloons attached to it). A party hostess will be there to greet you at the start of your party. Once your party has begun, it is the family’s responsibility to greet any additional late guests.
Cricklewood Farm appreciates the opportunity to host your party! Have fun and we look forward to your visit!